Use this page to get the best and fastest results from the Instant Digital Download versions of the course.
- Requires an internet connection of at least 3.0Mbps
- A download manager is recommended since the video files are at least 1GB and higher. I recommend Free Download Manager.
- Some content is compressed in .zip format and will require WinZip, 7-Zip, or WinRAR software to extract.
- All videos are .mp4 Videos (compatible with most media players)
- Note: If you have trouble viewing the videos on your video application, I recommend either VLC Media Player (Mac or PC), which includes all the codecs with the program, or Windows Media Player.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
- Ebook is .PDF and will require Free Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Make sure to disable any software you might be using that shares bandwidth with your download such as peer-to-peer, YouTube or other video site, online games, etc. This will enable your internet connection to focus solely on getting your content to you as quickly as possible.
- A good time to download your files is when you will be away for most of the day. This will help keep your mind off any wait time you might be experiencing regarding the download.
NOTE: The lessons vary in size and most single video lessons will be downloaded in parts of .zip archive files. Depending on internet connection, I would recommend downloading a couple at a time instead of attempting to download them all at once.